http://www.ShopCurious.com/ http://twitter.com/ShopCurious

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Curiously characterful digital shopping


I've been a little neglectful of my friends in the blogosphere of late, for which I apologise. With Christmas coming up, I’ve been so busy organizing my digital shop windows... I should have asked Pensive Peacock to do it for me. Her ‘Little shop of curiosities’ set at Polyvore captures the essence of ShopCurious style – uniqueness, individuality and timeless, quirky charm – all in a rather curious, arty setting.

Little shop of curiosities (for shopcurious)


These days so many of our retail, and even our cultural experiences, are sadly lacking in character – as illustrated in my post over at The Dabbler today.

Anyway, I’ve been working on lots of exciting new things for the run up to Christmas – new products, new projects and new post ideas for the coming weeks – so I hope you’ll keep in touch and visit us from time to time. And your comments are always welcome too, so please don’t be shy…

Will you?

4 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

Looks like a lovely shop! Enjoy the gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

Susan said...

Thanks for visiting us Kellie. Your website is fab too - love the rosette quilts! x

janettaylor said...

I love her Viv boots on the pic!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Jen said...

Wow, look at that pic... Amazing!